101. Bridge over (সেতু): The only entrance to Allahabad in that direction was by a bridge over the Jumna.
102. Burdened with (ভারাক্রান্ত): Rahim is burdened with a big family.
103. Burst into(কান্নায় ভেঙ্গে পড়া): He burst into tears.
104. Burst out a laughter(হাসিতে ফেটে পড়া) He bursts out a laughter.
105. Business with (ব্যবসা, কাজ): He is pleased to do business with you.
106. Busy with(ব্যস্ত থাকা): Rahim is now busy with her homework.
107. By heart (মুখস্থ): Kamal learnt to poem by heart.
108. Call for(চাওয়া): I will call for his explanation.
109. Call in(ডাকিয়া আনা): They called in a doctor.
110. Call on(কারও সাথে দেখা করা): I called on him in his office.
111. Capable of(সক্ষম): He is capable of doing it.
112. Care for(গ্রাহ্য করা): I do not care for you.
113. Care of(যত্ন নেওয়া): You should take care of your health.
114. Careful of (সতর্ক): He is very careful of his fault.
115. Careful of(যত্নশীল থাকা): Sadia is careful of her health.
116. Careless of(অসতর্ক): Do not be careless of your health.
117. Cast aside (ছুঁড়ে ফেলা): As soon as they become rich they cast aside their poor friends.
118. Catch at(ধরা): A drowning man catches at a straw.
119. Cause for (চিন্তিত হওয়ার কারণ): He has never given me any cause for concern.
120. Cause of(কারণ): Industry is the cause of your success.
121. Caution against(সাবধান): Take all cautions against the danger.
122. Certain of(নিশ্চিত): Jamal is certain of his success.
123. Change into (পরিবর্তিত হওয়া): At what point does boiling water change into vapor.
124. Charge with(অভিযুক্ত করা): He is charged with killing.
125. Close to(নিকটে): Our College is close to the Post Office.
126. Compensate for(ক্ষতিপূরণ করা): I will compensate him for the loss.
127. Compete with(প্রতিযোগিতা করা): He does not pke to compete with
128. Competent for(যোগ্য): He is not competent for the post.
129. Complain about (কোনো বিষয়ে নালিশ করা): They complained about the mismanagement of the programme.
130. Complain to (কারো কাছে নালিশ করা): You should not complain to his parents.
131. Comply with(মেনে নেওয়া): The clerks must comply with the orders of their officer.
132. Composed of(তৈরী): This medicine is composed of vitamins and minerals.
133. Conceal from(লুকানো) Do not conceal anything from me.
134. Concentrate on(কেন্দ্রীভূত করা): Try to concentrate your attention on your studies.
135. Concern with (জড়িত থাকা): Asif is not concerned with this conspiracy.
136. Concerned for (উদ্বিগ্ন): The parents are concerned for their growing children.
137. Concerned with(জড়িত): She was concerned with such things.
138. Conform to (নিয়মনীতি অনুসরণ করা): The employees have to conform to a strict dress code.
139. Congenial to(উপযোগী): The atmosphere is congenial to your health.
140. Congratulate on(অভিনন্দন জানানো): They congratulated me on my brilliant success.
141. Conscious of(সচেতন): I am conscious of my deficiencies.
142. Consent to(মত দেওয়া): My father did not consent to the proposal of my sister’s marriage.
143. Consent to(মত দেওয়া): The Prime Minister consented to the proposal.
144. Consist in (কোনো কিছু মধ্য বিদ্যমান থাকা): Happiness consists in contentment.
145. Consist of(গঠিত হওয়া): The committee consists of ten members.
146. Consistent with(সামঞ্জস্যপূর্ণ): Your action is not consistent with your word.
147. Consolidate for (শক্তিশালী করা): The four new companies consolidated for greater efficiency.
148. Contemporary of (সমসাময়িক): William Wordsworth was a contemporary for greater efficiency.
149. Contrary to(বিপরীত, পরিপন্থী): Students should not act contrary to the rules of discipline.
150. Contribution to (অবদান): His invention made a major contribution to road safety.