201. Due to (কারণে): His absence is due to illness.
202. Dull at (অপ্টু/কাঁচা): He is dull at mathematics.
203. Dull of (বধির; কানে শুনে না): He is dull of hearing.
204. Dwell in (বাস করা): He dwells in a tall apartment.
205. Dwell upon (আলোচনা করা): They dwell long upon the matter.
206. Eager for, about (একাগ্র): The students for this school are eager for knowledge. The teacher is eager about the success of his students.
207. Easy of (সরল): The teacher is easy of approach.
208. Effect of (প্রভাব): The effect of corruption is very harmful for our society.
209. Enter into (কোনো কিছুতে আবদ্ধ হওয়া): pma entered into a new agreement.
210. Enter into (আলোচনা করতে আরম্ভ করা): Let’s not enter into details at this stage.
211. Entitled to (অধিকারী): He is entitled to a reward for honesty.
212. Entrust to (কাউকে কোনো কিছু বিশ্বাস করে দেওয়া): He entrusted the thing to me.
213. Entrust with (কোনো কিছু দ্বারা কাউকে বিশ্বাস করে): He entrusted me with the thing.
214. Fail in (ব্যর্থ হওয়া): He failed in getting internet connection in his room.
215. Faith in (বিশ্বাস): I have no faith in him.
216. Faithful to (বিশ্বস্ত): The dog is very faithful to its master.
217. Famous for (বিখ্যাত): Smith is famous for his wisdom.
218. Fantasize about (কল্পনা করা): They fantasized about winning the lottery.
219. Fatigued by (ক্লান্ত): He was fatigued by hard work.
220. Fed up with (বিরক্ত): He is fed up with waiting for her.
221. Feed on (খেয়ে বাঁচা): The cow feeds on grass.
222. Feed with (কোনো কিছু খাওয়া): They feed the cow with grass.
223. Fit for (যোগ্য): Sabina is not yet fit for marriage.
224. Fond of (প্রিয়/অনুরাগী): Children are fond of sweets.
225. Free from (মুক্ত): He is now free from danger.
226. Full of (পরিপূর্ণ): Our Rivers are full of fishes.
227. Genius for (দক্ষতা): Nazrul had a genius for convincing girls.
228. Good for, at (ভাল): This man is good for nothing. He is good at English.
229. Grasp at (আঁকড়িয়ে ধরা): He grasped me at my hand.
230. Grateful to (কৃতজ্ঞ): We should be grateful to our teachers.
231. Greed for (লোভ): He has an indomitable greed for wealth.
232. Guard from/against (রক্ষা করা): My parents always guard me from/against bad people.
233. Guess at (অনুমান করা): It is difficult to guess at the age of women.
234. Guilty of (অপরাধী/দোষী): The convict was guilty of murder.
235. Hanker after (আকাঙ্ক্ষা/লোভ করা): He hankers after riches.
236. Hard of (কানে খাটো বা কম শোনা): Ratan is a hard of hearing.
237. Hatred for (ঘৃণা): I have no hatred for anyone.
238. Heir of (উত্তরাধিকারী): He is the heir of his father.
239. Heir to (উত্তরাধিকার পাওয়া): He is an heir to a vast property.
240. Hinge on/upon (নির্ভর করা): The whole matter hinges upon this clue.
241. Hit upon (পরিকল্পনা নেয়া): Rahim hit upon a new plan.
242. Hope for (আশা করা): Let us hope for the best.
243. Hostile to (বিরোধী বা বিরূপ ভাবাপন্ন): Nobody is hostile to you.
244. Hunger for (আকাঙ্কা): The teacher has a great hunger for knowledge.
245. Identical with (একই ধরণের): You are identical with your sister.
246. Indebted to (ঋণী থাকা): We are indebted to the great leaders of the country for their service.
247. Independent of (স্বাধীন): They are independent of my health.
248. Indifferent to (উদাসীন): Everybody is indifferent to my problem.
249. Indispensable to (অত্যাবশ্যকীয়): Your help is indispensable to him.
250. Indulge in (আসক্ত): You should not indulge in social media.